Wednesday, April 14, 2010

moment that i can learn alott!!!=)


This is currently my first posting on this blog. welcome to my blog and hope you all have a blasting moment during visit my blog.

This semester is the semester that I need to do my practical for at least 12 weeks starting right immediately after my last paper finished. I am currently do my practical training at Pakar Management Technology (M) SDN. BHD. This company located at Taman Kenari near Kajang Selangor.

This fully Malay own company is the civil engineering based company consist of three main department which is civil construction, water and wastewater and last but not least is technology department.

I have been allocated under civil construction and was assign by my supervisor to help construct the MARDI laboratory project.



No comments:

Post a Comment